Monday, April 14, 2014

#11 Plan in Action

As I said before my plan is for students, teachers, and strangers to take my online survey on homosexuality. I  decided to do two different surveys. One is just on bullying in general. The next will be on how they feel with someone who is gay and if they think they are bullied more than a general kid.
My first survey is going well and has been reaching my hypothesis. I believed people would chose that the school does not push the zero tolerance policy, if they witnessed someone being bullied BUT did nothing about it (however more said they did do something). Some say they were bullied, and my last question was if they think kids who are bullied tend to become violent.
Now, I'm going to redo that same survey but I will be adding in someone who is gay and how they feel on it.

I posted the first survey in the IHA 2014 page on Facebook but I'll post it on this post also.
I'm going to post the second form on the IHA 2014 page on Facebook and also on here.

Bullying Survey
Bullying on homosexuals

No comments:

Post a Comment